OptiACCESS update8 Сентябрь, 2017
IEC Telecom is happy to announce an update of his OptiACCESS software.
This update corrects some bugs and is recommended but not mandatory.
- To update OptiACCESS, you will need to uninstall your current version first. To do so, click on the START menu > Program > IEC TELECOM > OPTIACCESS folder, and click on Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions until you are asked to select the components. Select them ALL manually and then click on Uninstall button (please do not select “uninstall All” only)
- When the uninstallation process is finished, go to the user folder (C:/USER/USER), find the OptiACCESS folder and delete it.
- Then go to the Windows Start button, and Search for ‘regedit.exe’ (in the tab at the bottom) and double-click on it.
- Double-click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Double-click on Software.
- Double-click on Global Marine Networks, LLC
- Now right-click on it and select DELETE.
- Reboot the computer.
Congratulations, OptiACCESS is successfully uninstalled.
You can now download the new OptiACCESS from our website here. Unzip it and follow the instructions.