Iridium Extreme PTT
Global, fast and reliable satellite-based Push-To-Talk service. Keep connected with your teams on the field!
CONNECT WITH YOUR TEAM INSTANTLY FROM ANYWHERE!
Iridium Push-to-Talk is a truly global, truly mobile push-to-talk system. Leveraging the world’s furthest reaching network, Iridium Push-to-Talk (PTT) delivers low-latency group communication at the push of a button — anywhere on the planet.
Iridium’s global constellation of 66 cross-linked Low-Earth Orbit (LEO) satel-lites lets users connect anywhere on the planet in the same way as they would with local terrestrial–based trunked radio systems — without having to build infrastructure.
Using the Iridium PTT Command Center, the administrator can define coverage areas and user talkgroups quickly and easily, as well as make changes on the fly within seconds.
The Iridium PTT service is based on various subscription plans, all based on the size of coverage for PTT service (km²).
Advanced Billing System: OptiSIM
Completely independent from terrestrial or cellular network
Easy to Use
Economical hardware and service plans
- Dimensions: 140 x 60 x 32 mm
- Weight: 268 gr
- Phone mode battery duration:
- Stand by: up to 54 hours
- Talk Time: up to 6.5 hours
- PTT mode battery duration:
- Stand by: up to 16.5 hours
- Talk time: up to 5 hours
- Operating temperature: from -10°C to +55°C
- Durability specifications:
- Military-grade durability standards
- Ingress protection: IP 65 (jet-water, shock and dust resistance)
- Display: daylight-readable, glare-resistant screen
- 2.5 mm hearset and hands-free capability
INCLUDED IN THE PACK
- Iridium Extreme PTT device
- High capacity battery
- Travel charger with international adapters
- Car charger
- Leather case
- USB data cable
- User manual
- 2 accessory adapters
- Magnetic vehicle mount antenna with 1.5 m cable
- Hands-free earpiece with microphone
- Carrying case
- Docking stations
- External antennas