OptiSIM is an exclusive cloud-based tool developed by IEC Telecom Group.
It is a web-based solution which provides, via a secured (SSL) access, the ability for IEC Telecom customers to manage and monitor all their satellite lines (SIM cards, VSAT links or devices), call/consumption details and invoices, enabling an extensive follow-up of prepaid and post-paid accounts.
OptiSIM is constantly evolving to meet with customers’ needs for extended monitoring of their telecommunications activities.
OptiSIM is accessible via a web browser 24/7 with a unique login and password access and has 3 main functionalities:
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & FOLLOW UP
- BILLING & INVOICING
ONE UNIQUE TOOL TO MANAGE ALL YOUR PROVISIONING NEEDS IN REAL TIME
OptiSIM allows any customers, once identified to access its satellite-based lines and to place orders for :
- SIM card or line activation
- Add prepaid credit on a specific or several lines
- Manage post-paid subscription plan (change plan, upgrade or downgrade)
- Line deactivation of suspension
- Line reactivation
All customers’ orders are stored and executed within 2 hours.
EXTENSIVE FOLLOW UP OF YOUR ACCOUNT TRAFFIC AND ACTIVITY
OptiSIM has been designed to provide a complete overview of telecommunications activities on the deployed fleet. Including information such as:
- Calls/ data session date and location for all devices
- Amounts uses (data usage in Mb or Gb, in minute of in USD)
- Perform specific request on traffic report
- Create consumption alerts and receive notification when threshold is exceeded (in Mb, minutes and/or USD)
Example: create a low balance or expiration alerts and receive a notification when a SIM card needs to be recharged
- Rename and edit account devices (SIM cards or lines) to make invoicing clearer when customers manage multiple accounts or lines.
EASY BILLING AND INVOICING MANAGEMENT
OptiSIM collates and aggregates all call details and automatically store and delivers monthly invoices in PDF or Excel formats to an established list of recipients.
For billing purpose customers can use OptiSIM to:
- Manage their invoice currency, available in €, USD, AED, SGD, NOC, ZKT, SEK – Multi-currency tool
- Consult and export past invoices when needed (invoices history unlimited)
- Receive and consult all lines details for all consumption (ahead of invoicing creation)
- OptiSIM is the ideal tool to actively monitor and manage telecommunications, integrate invoices into their account system and carefully follow up and manage their spending
EXTENDED ACTIVITY REPORTING TO ADAPT/ADJUST YOUR OPTIONS
Gathering all details and information about any satellite line provided by IEC Telecom, OptiSIM enables users to make specific requests to the database. These requests can be based on various criteria such as:
- Call type (voice or data)
Therefore a customer can get a complete snapshot of all their SIM cards or lines activity for a specific period of time of their choice (can be per day, month or year basis).
OptiSIM Video Tutorials
All our video tutorials are online on our Youtube Channel.
How to use OptiSIM – Full video (14 min)
How to Manage your Account (2 min)
How to Manage & Edit your Devices (6 min)
The Dashboard & Quick Links (4min)
How to manage your billing on OptiSIM (2min)