BGAN Explorer 710 new Firmware25 August, 2016
Cobham has released a new firmware version for the BGAN Explorer 710. This update fixes numerous bugs. It is recommended to be applied.
Changes from software version 1.06 to version 1.07:
Important Bug fixes:
– The terminal could fail to register after Factory Reset due to invalid saved position. Note, the terminal must have obtained position fix in order to register.
– The terminal could ignore incoming and outgoing calls if it had entered power save mode.
– The terminal could fail to send Register burst.
– The AT shell could fail due to unresolved closed connections.
– The AT command “+CGPADDR” fixed to return global IP address.
The update is possible only from the previous release 1.05 or 1.06.
– For older versions, a step-upgrade to 1.05 is necessary.
– For versions 1.00 and 1.01, it is necessary to step-upgrade to 1.02 and then 1.05.
Restriction in place when the software upgrade is powered by a battery:
– If the battery capacity is below 25% a software upgrade will be rejected.