IsatPhone 2 new Firmware and USB drivers27 April, 2017
Inmarsat published today a new software version 02.00.01 for the IsatPhone 2 and a new USB driver compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10.
This new software release is mandatory.
The firmware upgrade will take approximately 7 – 12 minutes. After installation, you can check the firmware version by switching on the phone and selecting
Menu > Settings > About > Firmware version.
Fixes and enhancements in this release:
- Added options for battery charging to extend the battery life
- Added Turkish language support
- Support for new MEAS region
- Improved handling of the leap second event
- Improved reported GPS location accuracy
- Corrected email reply format
- Other improvements and minor bug fixes